Midland Bank Limited Profile
The Company was incorporated on March 20, 2013 under the Companies Act 1994 as a public company limited by shares for carrying out all types of banking activities with Paid-up Capital of Tk. 400,00,00,000 divided into 40,00,00,000 ordinary shares of Tk.10 each.
The Company was also issued Certificate for Commencement of Business on the same day and was granted license on April 9th, 2013 by Bangladesh Bank under the Banking Companies Act 1991 and started its banking operation on June 20, 2013 at the Dilkusha Corporate Branch. The Principal Branch at Banani started its operations on July 5th, 2013. BACH, BEFTN and SWIFT operations started as envisaged.
The Company is entitled to carry out the following types of banking business:
- All types of commercial banking activities including Money Market operations.
- Investment in Company activities.
- Financiers, Promoters, Capitalists etc.
- Financial Intermediary Services.
- Any related Financial Services.
The Company (Bank) operates through its Head Office at Gulshan, Dhaka City and 20 branches. The Company (Bank) carries out international business through a Global Network of Foreign Correspondent Banks.
Registered Name of the Company
- Midland Bank Limited (MDB)
Bangladesh Bank Permission No
- BRPD (P-3)745(67)/2013-1665 on April 9, 2013
Company Registration No
- c-108070/13 on March 20, 2013
- MDBL BD DH