Life is easy with “midland online”. No more waiting in line or filling-in forms at the bank, just grab your phone, download “midland online” app or visit our website to open Midland e-Saver savings account instantly.
• Any Bangladeshi Citizen with valid NID (National ID Card)
Easy steps to follow
- Download & install ‘midland online’ (mobile app) from Google Play Store/App store or visit Midland Bank website
- Select a deposit product from the list:
- MDB e-Saver (conventional savings account)
- MDB Saalam e-Saver (Islami Mudaraba account)
- Give a declaration if you have an existing account with us or not.
- Choose probable monthly transaction amount:
- BDT 1,00,000.00 or less
- More than BDT 1,00,000.00
- Enroll your mobile number and email address using OTP (One-time password) sent to your mobile phone. This number and email will be used for regular communication and MDB internet banking “midland online” activation.
- Take Photo of your NID card (both front and back side) & upload.
- Once verified, take a selfie & upload to match your photo.
- Need to put some additional information i.e. father’s name, mother’s name, contact address, source of income and occupation.
- Upload 12-digit E-TIN (if any).
- Provide FATCA related information.
- Provide nominee information and upload nominee photo.
- Upload nominee NID card/Passport/Birth Certificate (Chairman’s certificate. – need to verify)
- Upload source of fund document (e.g. salary certificate for salaried person and trade license for business person) if you selected your probable monthly transaction limit is ‘More than BDT 1,00,000.00′.
- Upload specimen signature (Similar Signature of the NID is preferable primarily).
- Upon uploading all the necessary information, the process will be completed.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS and email with account number.