MDB MyRewardz is a comprehensive loyalty program designed to reward you for your spending with your MDB Credit Card. You will earn Reward Points on all of your Cash Advance, POS & Online transactions. Get lavishly rewarded for your spends on your MDB Credit Card. There is no limit on the number of reward points you can earn. Earn as many points as you can and treat yourself with exciting rewards.
You are automatically enrolled to this loyalty program & the enrolment is absolutely FREE!!!How can you earn reward points?
Gold & Platinum Credit Cardholders will earn 1 reward point for every Tk 50/ USD 1 spent.
- What can you do with your reward points?
- Pay your credit card Fees & Charges
- Pay Credit Card bills for MDB Credit Card
- Get MDB Prepaid Card/ MDB Gift Cheque
Your desired REWARD is just a call away!
Simply call 16596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and redeem your reward points!
- Terms & Conditions
- Reward points are also earned on transactions done with your Supplementary cards (If any) but only Primary Cardholder will be able to request for the redemption of Reward Points.
- Reward Points will be earned on personal, non-commercial transactions only. The bank may nullify earned Reward Points if transactions are found to be of commercial nature.
- Reward points accrue on Cash Advance, POS & Online transactions only; no point will accrue on Card Cheque, Insta-Loan transactions & Fund Transfer through IBFT.
- Reward redemption vouchers will be valid for 30 days. And in case of delay customer loses the right to redeem the reward.
- If any transaction is reversed, accrued points from that transaction will also be reversed.
- Reward Points, if not redeemed, will get expired in 3 years (from point accumulation date).
- Any unredeemed points will be nullified when a card is closed.
- Any unredeemed points can be nullified or directed towards the payment of credit card bills when a card account is classified.
- The bank reserves the right not to give Reward Points or nullify earned Reward Points for any particular transaction.