Midland Bank Limited has launched country’s first Interoperable Digital Transaction Platform-Binimoy. Customers can transfer funds as well as request for funds from any other Bank, MFS, Payment Service Provider and Payment System Operator with no cost.
- Any MDB customer with an active account.
- NID and Contact number must be updated.
Easy steps to follow:
- Binimoy is integrated into our midland online app as a service. So, customers will have to register to Binimoy first.
- Provide a valid MDB account and a Virtual Unique ID. This VID (Virtual ID) will represent all accounts of the customer.
- Set a security PIN.
- Add multiple MDB accounts.
- Set default account separately for Direct Pay & Request to Pay.
- Customers can transfer funds to any Binimoy enabled users (Bank, MFS, PSP) with a valid VID.
- Customers can request for funds to other Binimoy enabled users (Bank, MFS, PSP) with a valid VID.
- Customers can view account statement in real time
- Customers can change and reset Binimoy PIN.
- No transfer fee for any transaction.
- Customers do not have to share any account related information to transfer or receive funds. They only need Binimoy VID.